1st April 2023 to 31st March 2024
| Monday to Friday
|£20.00 per hour
| Saturday & Sunday
|£25.00 per hour (subject to a 3-hour minimum)
| Bouncy Castle/Inflatable surcharge
|£10.00 per item
| New Years Eve
|£30.00 per hour
To enquire about hiring the hall, please email the Booking Secretary, Helen Winter, helen.winter.gov.uk
- The maximum capacity of the Hall is 220 persons standing and 130 seated.
- There should be 130 chairs and 25 tables (for four) in the Hall and approx 100 sets of Crockery & Cutlery.
- The kitchen has tea/coffee-making facilities and there is a small cooker and fridge.
- Approx. measurements: 19.37m long, 9.63m wide. Heights for bouncy castles - 2.1m high at the side against the wall, the beam(s) are 3.587m high at 1m away from wall (3.711m in corner of hall). Lights are 4.171m high.
- For those functions where alcohol is sold a licence MUST be obtained by the HIRER either by applying to the necessary authorities or by getting a Publican to run the Bar. An authorised person, (see conditions of hire) may require evidence of compliance with the appropriate LICENCING REGULATIONS.
- The Hall is not available for DISCOS for which tickets are offered for public sale. Discos are permissible, when run as part of a private party or when admission is confined to members of a hiring club or other organisation.
- A surety of up to £150 is required for most functions. This will be returned only if the Hall and its equipment is undamaged and left in a satisfactory condition for the following hire.
- After your hire, the floor should be swept, tables wiped clean and stacked neatly in the cloakroom, chairs should be stacked at a safe height in the main hall.
- Any spillages should be dealt with appropriately. There are mops and brooms in the cloakroom.
- A deposit will be required to secure your booking. An invoice will be issued about six weeks before the hire date and the balance of the full payment will be required 28 days prior to the hirer date. (Full payment required with application, if hire date is less than 28 days.)
- Any refunds due to cancellation or alteration to the booking shall be solely at the discretion of the Management Committee.
Top of Page